- The personal information like name, address, email, are to be submitted while using Siliguri College services for both paid or free.
- Siliguri College may send a return email for confirmation/ authenticity.
- Siliguri College will never share/ sell/ rent the details of Personally Identifiable Information with any other user/ client/ third party.
- Siliguri College may send cookies at times to your computer to record information about the browser, which is strictly located in computer only, to provide you a better service
- Siliguri College maintains a server log to store information that your browser sends during visiting our web site. This server log helps us to provide a better-customized service to suit your exclusive needs.
- Siliguri College may keep a record of communication between you and Siliguri College to analyze and provide you services accordingly.
- Siliguri College secures your information by storing in its own secured server with restricted user access
- Siliguri College minimizes the risk of leaking out the information by eliminating backups and hard copies of the information.
- Individual information forms the basis of aggregate information for us. We may use the aggregate information without mentioning the individual information or identity to support our decision making processes for improvisation / expansion/ diversification of our products and services. Confidentiality and security of any personal information, while using the Aggregate information is guaranteed.
- Siliguri College invites your suggestion/ recommendation by email with the header “suggestions”
- Siliguri College invites your question/ clarifications by email with the header “Questions”
- Despite its best efforts by using technology marvels to keep your information secured and confidential, Siliguri College can not guarantee a 100% safety of information due to the increasing number of trespassing/ intrusion/ hacking incidents on the Internet.
- Siliguri College will share your personal information with the legal bodies/ University/ UGC / NAAC/ investigation authorities of Government bodies in case of activities, which may be termed as illegal by the law and order of the concerned country like fraud, teasing, adultery, threats, blackmailing, humiliation, extortion, crime etc. or any other issue which exists or may come up as per the cyber laws or as an amendment to the stipulation of the local governments. Siliguri College may also supply the personal identifiable information to the concerned authorities in case of violation of laws or any attempt thereby in using the services/ products of Siliguri College.
Go Back Home>>