FORMS AND SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT 12 NOON : 20-12-2017
ALL ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES (ELIGIBILITY TO BE INFORMED BY 5 PM) WILL BE ABLE TO PAY ADMISSION FEES ONLINE (VIA BILLDESK PAYMENT GATEWAY ONLY) LATER (TIME TO BE ANNOUNCED), TO COMPLETE ADMISSION PROCESS AND COLLECT THE COLLEGE ROLL NUMBER, AFTER THEY PAY THE ADMISSION FEES ONLINE.
CLICK HERE FOR MERIT LIST
Anti Ragging Undertaking Procedure
It is MANDATORY for all 1st year studnts admitted in Siliguri College
The online portal for filling up the anti-ragging undertaking is: www.antiragging.in or more specifically www.antiragging.in/Site/Affidavits_registration_form.aspx
Please note the following before filling up your details:
1. If you do not have an E mail address please create one for yourself and other for your guardian before you fill in this form.
2. If your mother or father or guardian does not have a phone or a mobile phone or email then please give the numbers /email of their friends or relations or neighbours.
3. If you do not have a mobile number, then please give the mobile number of your friend in the college.
4. After filling this form successfully you will receive the Student's Anti Ragging Undertaking and the Parents Anti Ragging Undertaking in your Email. Please print both the Undertaking, sign them yourself, request your parents to read the details and request them to sign their Undertaking and then present both at your college at the time of registration, each year.
5. The College details required while filling the form can be found in the website of the college.
6. You will find a column Year of Study under Course Details, which for the 1st year students will be 1.
||A candidate needs to produce his / her caste certificate, at the time of the physical verification of documents, failing which they need to ensure that they can at least produce the caste certificate of their father.
*Admission into different courses will be STRICTLY ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND AVAILABILITY OF SEATS. Publication of names in the merit list does not necessarily assure the right of admission in the applied course.
* Students who have passed H,S, or equivalent examinations in 2017,2016 & 2015 are eligible to apply.
*IN CASE OF ANY DISCREPANCY FOUND DURING THE VERIFICATION THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED.
A SET OF SELF ATTESTED TESTIMONIALS WITH DULY FILLED APPLICATION FORM IS NEEDED TO SUBMIT during verification at college.
*ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
1. Printed copy of duly filled application form.
2. H.S. Mark Sheet.
3. Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate or Age Proof Certificate.
4. Student’s own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
5. One coloured passport size photograph
* Physical attendance for verification of testimonials on stipulated dates (after making payment) is mandatory otherwise his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
** The Candidate himself/ herself must be present during physical verification.
*** The Candidate has to submit cancellation certificate at the time of physical verification, if he/she was already admitted in another college